YOUR QUARTETTE COACHES
We are an assembly of elite, highly skilled coaches and mentors who know their way around the C-Suite and Boards. We have united with strong business backgrounds and an in depth understanding of what C-Suite leaders face.
0400 008 312
Grace Najean is a seasoned Organisational Cross Cultural Development professional and Executive Coach, with a background as one of Anthony Robbin’s master coaches.
Her strong corporate partnership coupled with her multi-cultural background makes her well placed to assist organisations and leaders to operate at optimal levels particularly in global environments.
She combines the rare gifts of astute commercial acumen with a people-centred, performance oriented approach to coaching for results and personal transformation.
She also has extensive business skills in Sales and Marketing through her working experiences as Sales Director and Strategic Marketing Manager in Paris.
Grace was born in Korea and she is French and Australian Citizen since 10 years. She speaks fluent English, French and Korean after living 19 years in Korea and 19 years in France.
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership alignment
- Cross-cultural Organisation Effectiveness
- High Impact Team Development
- Negotiation and managing conflict in global environment
Qualifications & Awards:
- Executive MBA IFG Paris
- Bachelor of Marketing and Business Development with honours ESSEC ME Paris
- Executive certification in Global Negotiations with Thunderbird executive education / Arizona University
- Anthony Robbins Master Peak Performance Coach / Business Result Coach
- ICF Associate Certified Coach
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching / ICF accredited
- Certified Print Licensee (Individual and Corporate)
- Certified Integral LMP 360
0419 145 366
Toni is an experienced CEO, Non-Executive Director and Strategist who, over the past 20 years, has worked in the Not for Profit and Private sectors throughout Australia and internationally.
Toni works with Boards and Executives to stimulate and guide strategic direction, innovation and growth. She has significant experience in change management and a reputation for transforming complex business issues into targeted, practical and sustainable solutions. She challenges custom and practice in search of new ways to improve competitiveness and operational performance never losing sight of customers and key stakeholders.
Toni inspires values-based leadership through her coaching and mentoring supporting Executives to achieve their aspirations.
- Growth and innovation
- Transformational change
- Leadership and culture
- Stakeholder engagement
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, University of WA
- Association for Strategic Planners (Global entity – Toronto, Canada)
ANTONIA R. CLISSA
0412 653 854
Antonia is a highly respected Executive Coach with extensive experience working with Senior Executives focused on leadership development primarily in the Private, Public and Not for Profit Sectors including Mining & Resources, Construction, Education, Health and Emergency Services.
Antonia is passionate about developing Leaders to gain greater insights, awareness and resilience to meet the challenges of leadership in the 21st Century. She brings a depth of understanding in human development, neuroscience, and psychology as well as business knowledge to the process of leadership transformation.
Antonia is able to quickly identify the most important issues facing leaders in rapidly changing environments and provides the opportunity for critical reflection upon the most serious challenges. Her unique strength is her insightful ability to distil the essence of challenges and to work collaboratively with her clients by strategically challenging them to be their Leadership best. Antonia’s approach is respectful yet direct and brings warmth and humour as a trusted advisor in her highly confidential conversations with clients.
- Personal Self Mastery for Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
- Coaching for increased self-confidence & self-efficacy –ie self-belief in capacity to succeed
- Coaching for increased Self Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Assertive, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic and Difficult Conversations
- Managing Challenging Behaviours and Poor Performance
- Developing and Communicating Strategy and Vision – Personal and Professional
- Conflict management and mediation
Qualifications & Awards:
- MBA – UWA – Clayton Utz Prize in Leadership (2004)
- WA Edith Cowan Women’s Fellowship (2001) – $25,000 travel grant
- Accredited Coach from Corporate Coach U (leaders in coach training)
- Medicare registered Psychological Health provider
- Human Synergistics accredited practitioner LSI, GSI
- Accredited in Integral Leadership & Management 360 assessment tools
- Shadow Coaching© Advanced Training
- MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction certificate
0417 950 890
Angie is an experienced Non-Executive Director and CEO. Her career spans over 30 years as a health practitioner, business owner, senior executive, executive coach, mentor and Non-Executive Director in the Private, Public and Not For Profit sectors.
Angie is a values driven leader who is passionate about helping people achieve their potential and enhancing business performance. Her visionary leadership and business acumen were recognised in 2015 when she won the Telstra WA Business Woman of the Year Award.
- Strategy and business planning
- Leading change
- Business transformation and growth
- Social enterprise startup and growth
- Governance and boards
- People management
Qualifications And Awards
- Masters in Business Leadership
- Graduate and Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 (Finalist), Third Sector National Awards
- Leader of the Year in the Not For Profit Sector 2017, Institute of Public Administration Australia (WA)
- Difference Maker Board Diversity Award 2017 (Finalist), Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards
- West Australian of the Year 2017 (Finalist)
- Member of the WA Hall of Fame 2017
- Change Maker 2017, Pro Bono Australia
- Telstra WA Business Woman of the Year and National Finalist 2015
- Telstra WA Social Purpose and Social Enterprise Category Winner and National Finalist 2015
- Telstra WA Business Woman of the Year Judge 2016 & 2017
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (FAIM)
- 10+ year member of the Executive Connection (TEC)
CONTACT US TO ACCELERATE YOUR PERFORMANCE
SIGN UP TO BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST